Posted by The Wren Clan

UPDATES! By: Kallie Crandall

Parker:
While Parker cheered on the Brancos this last Saturday (who crush the Vandals) started to cut his first bottom tooth! Poor guy had every family members finger in his mouth yet he just smiled with excitement and loved all the attention! That following Tuesday Addie and Parker came to my house to wish me a Happy Birthday and there it was a second tooth! The saying usually goes "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" but we are singing "What we got for Christmas is Parker's two bottom teeth."!

Krew:
The other day Megan and Krew had called me in the wee morning hours to wish me a Happy Birthday. In the middle of my Happy Birthday I hear Megan squeal "Oh my gosh.... Parker just wiggled his way out of his Bumbo!!!! Kyler, KYler, KYLer, KYLEr, KYLER!!!!!". The excitement was short lived when Megan realized what that really meant.... her little boy, that she wants to keep a baby forever is growing up.


Wren Family:
The Christmas decorating has begun. Pam couldn't be happier and I quote "We are putting up anything and everything that entertains the boys!". That means light, garlands, stockings, and they have a particular fondness for the dancing and singing poinsettias.

This next week we are going to the Ronald McDonald house to cook the families and children a home cooked meal. We did this about two years ago and had such a great time we are ALL really looking forward to it this year! We will be making Eli and John's famous enchiladas and Pam's delicious popcorn balls. Us girls will more than likely be in charge of the rice and beans (things that we can't mess up). Then after we are going to the Festival of Trees, which we haven't been to as a family in YEARS! I'm SOOOOOO excited! We have been so blessed this past year and I we are all so thankful! Hope you all enjoyed the update!

1 comments:

Sherry said...

Love Love Love the blog! Its about time!!!
The babies are soooo cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I love the picture of them in the leaves :)
We are so excited for Christmas at the cabin this year and we've got a great start - just check out the latest picture of the snow! Yes, we got 6 inches last night and more expected tonight so let the fun begin!

Post a Comment